Reviews for "Qoosh"

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The inspiration from portal is dripping out of this game from head to toe. The sterile test chambers, the narrator, the dark humor, the "science" it's a formula that's had it's fair share of iterations, but you've done a wonderful job with it.
Qoosh pleases not only with its quirky charm but also with its brilliant mechanics and level design. Much like portal, you have a single, simple, easily understandable tweak that allows for a massive amount of clever puzzle platforming, spread across plenty of well crafted levels.
Additionally, I appreciate the fact that you didn't baby the player with controls and whatnot. I'm reminded of Egoraptor's analysis of Megaman X in which the player was responsible to figure out the basics for themselves, instead of having them spoonfed. That sort of thing works wonders for the pacing and enjoyable difficulty curve of your game.
In short, well done, sir. Well done.

AethosGames responds:

Egoraptors Megaman X video is brilliant. I definitely tried to do my best to teach players through the design.

If you're going to rip off portal (which already exists in flash btw, {and did for the longest time}), please do not do it all pixelated like this. Everyone is tired of pixelated games. They are for people that cannot draw art. Hire an artist or something.

I did hire an artist.

AeothosGames i hope you respond to this it was really fun but i found it kinda hard cause I couldnt find out where to go on lvl 2 lol......... but it was really nice and i like your voice actor :)

Pretty fun game, i always love teleportation puzzles. In level 13, i think (the one where you get the warp limit put back) you can skip the very end of the level though, migh be something ou wanna fix.

Your first mistake was to blatantly proclaim that this laboratory was better then any other ex. Aperture. Especially when you blatantly rip it off.

AethosGames responds:

Learn to take a joke, eh?