For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 192 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Uirdz"

Sweet game.

Easily the best platformer since Top Hat Willy.

I rarely play a flash game to the finish (unless it's really short), much less try to get all the achievements. It's been a long time since I've tried this hard to finish a game. I have unlocked everything except for the secret in the "GIMME A BREAK" level. I tried everything I could think of but no luck so far (will try again tomorrow).

But this is a fantastic game you made here, I think the only reason others aren't enjoying it is because of its brutal difficulty. But for me, the difficulty was spot on (and without it the game would probably lose its charm). Hard enough for a challenge, but not frustrating since everything's well done. I loved the humor, level design, art style, music and final boss.

So I hope you don't get discouraged by the negative reviews. It's just that the game is too hard for most players, which doesn't mean that the game is bad. I'm a game dev too by the way :) Keep up the good work!

A clever little game. The narration was well written and the puzzles are innovative. Well done.

Although the difficulty is a bit steep, it's fun nonetheless.

how much I die playing this game? :((((((( and soo much drain time orz
...
not-human game
AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!! *raeg

but hopefully I can finish it, expect secret medal. only 6/8
good game. addictive. but annoying (because too hard)