Reviews for "Uirdz"

Hit detection on the words is absolutely annoying and awful. But overall, I liked this platformer. It was a new take on the genre that I really enjoyed.

Oh, by the way, just for the lols NerdCubed sent me here.

awesome really nice overall nice soundtrack too!

Thaqt was good! Make a sequel with a level editor

This game seems fun, but you really need to improve the hit detection on the words. I often find myself spending ten minutes just trying to pick up on word.

Maybe it is my computer, but I LITERALLY can't get target times. Even on the first board, I watched hte timer with me JUST running from left to right. And it was more than 2.2 when I got to the end. So even if I dragged the words perfectly on the first try, I would have missed. Since there is no way to run faster, it is impossible to beat the target. And on other levels it is practically the same thing, even when it DOES require some hesitation to drag the words properly.

Good games have REAL difficulty situatoons not just "do everything perfectly without making a single error.

paste42 responds:

I know that flash has a lot of problems with lag sometimes and can be fickle. This (or your computer) may be the reasion the first target time seems impossible. All I can tell you is that many people have beaten target times for harder levels than the first (although I know that even that first target time takes quite a bit of practice). Sometimes a simple reload can fix the problem, but sometimes it's just the computer. I've had similar experiences of target times being impossible in flash in better games than mine.

I'd suggest just trying it without going for the target times, as I'd hope that there would be other redeeming qualities of the game. If not, then thanks for giving it a try and thanks for the honest review!