Reviews for "Uirdz"

This is a pretty solid 8-bit game. I love the soundtrack and the game is solid itself. I got my way to the very last level beating all secret levels and the target times easily with perseverance, but for some reason I can't for the life of me beat that last level. I know how to beat him, but the movement for the character doesn't seem fluent. I'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with the computer, so I don't know about that. This isn't the first time it's effected me either, so -.5 stars.

Level 11, "is it possible", was very creative.

Please submit the awesome music to the Portal! Gameplay was fun too.

Hey This game is one of a kind I have never seen something like this before! Great job!
Also could tell me what the sound track is for the game? It's flipping amazing sounding!

paste42 responds:

I made the soundtrack myself. There's a link to it in the game description. Thanks!

Very original and fun game. It had me on my toes until I was almost finished...INTERMISSION??? Arrghh! I thought I was going to stop there but kept persevering (the level right before the intermission was much harder than most of the levels afterwards), although I'm still playing as I'm stuck on Bomb Bomb And Bomb (I must be missing something obvious).

The parts that I found that was absolutely brutal are when you have to make a jump from a 1-pixel block where you have another block 1-pixel above you (so you occupy the only free space). Also, I'm not sure whether it's a glitch/my computer/programmed that way, but when you're holding the words left or right and only place it after you jumped above it, they won't move through the spikes properly (I had to place it first, then jump - always more difficult which makes me think it might have been programmed that way).

paste42 responds:

Regarding the brutal part you're talking about (I'm guessing the "something is off" level), there's another way to do it. As for the other potential glitch thing, I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm happy you're enjoying the game!