Reviews for "Uirdz"

Really enjoyed the attitude and style- It's certainly addictive. And certainly difficult. I think I gave up around level 17, although I would have been happy to play more.

To be honest, I can't see how it's possible to meet the target times, unless there is a method I'm missing or you later gain something to make this easier.
Enjoyable music and graphics that fit the game, amusing text, interesting puzzles and utterly frustrating. I can see why you'd get so many points for a medal- if you get them at all.

Perhaps a tad too difficult, but as it's meant as a challenge game, that's acceptable. It's a game you can come back to and glare at, but not one I think anyone can 'complete' in a single setting, which isn't a bad thing.

4 stars for the fun, -1 star for the RRRAAAARGHHSPIKESEERGH.

paste42 responds:

Target times take a lot of practice; better left for the second playthrough. Thanks for the review!

it's a good platformer with a nice twist with the words... but ... the lag... where does it even come from? that and the music being just a little to distorted sounding at times is what keeps this from a 5 it could have otherwise easily had.

too difficult in the rules of gaming it states that no matter what game it must be beatable by all people thus zero stars you programming noob

This is the sort of innovative gameplay I come to Newgrounds to find and enjoy. Outstanding!

Good music, a bit reppetitive after all the deads, needs a mute button.
A great game, reminds me of Super Meat Boy and VVVVVVV were try and die is the key.