Reviews for "Uirdz"

When I started playing this game with the thought that maybe I can at least get one medal, I didn't even dream that I would get all of the target times. I didn't think I could do it.

And then the longer I played, the better I got. To the point that I thought "hey, maybe I actually CAN have all of the medals". I didn't give up, despite so many levels. I tried and I tried, and finally, I did it. I've beaten the game with 100% completion. I feel strange, when I think of it all. Thanks to your game, I certainly improved a mouse + keyboard skill.

The game can be frustrating, unfair, and exhausting, but at the same time, the challenges are... fun, which is rare. And thanks the humor, the failings are not as frustrating as the would otherwise.

But damn, I need a glass of water now.

I needed walkthrough maybe only for one or two levels. And the biggest chore were the levels 18 and secret levels 3 and 4.

And if someone wonders, the button in level 19 removes the blockade in level 13, that appears if you fail said level. It might sound obvious, but I'd rather write it anyway.

Amazing game, I found a glitch tho, during the boss fight, if you die while he has his mouth open, the soundclip for his roar will play on a loop until you exit the level.

Awesome, but my 4 year old computer laggs like hell on steroids... Kinda annoying, but still managed to complete ONE level in target time! I'm at level 9, which is kinda ridiculous, because I know what to do, but my lag won't allow me to execute it. Since that's not your fault, 5/5 and 10/10!

how much I die playing this game? :((((((( and soo much drain time orz
...
not-human game
AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!! *raeg

but hopefully I can finish it, expect secret medal. only 6/8
good game. addictive. but annoying (because too hard)

the game is pretty fun