Reviews for "The End of Pi"

Idunno, I'm kinda conflicted about this. It's a good concept, and I think you had the right idea, but your animation style doesn't flow with it very much.

Ya, I agree man.

the art was different and personally it threw off some of the comedy for me i still found it somewhat funny but not worth a favorite on a side not i wont say who but there are some very stupid trolls trying way too hard to piss you off

Hey thanks dude :)
It doesnt really bother me though because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

All y'all haters down there just need to get a sense of humor, this is great.

It's funny because.....um....because it's a rock type Pokemon...and uhhh....electric type Pokemon. Heh...they AREN'T VERY EFFECTIVE...against uh....against the rock types.

No...no that's not what was funny about it...hold on...

It's FUNNY...because the trainer with the Geodude had to um...had to put a piece of tape with Geodude's name on it? That way he didn't throw out the wrong Pokeball...no, wait...lemme try again.

It was the way he THREW the ball...all limp wristed? No? Okay, then it HAD to have been the goofy face? Or at least that a red glow effect was added to his eyebrows? No that's not very funny, hold on, I'M REALLY TRYING HERE. I'LL GET THIS! Just...gimme a second...

Maybe the funny bit was because the guy with "Pi" was nearly naked and oiled up? ....Really? That wasn't the funny part? Because it WAS pretty silly...I mean, they normally don't do that in the Pokemon games, right? This IS a Pokemon parody, isn't it? ....Is THAT what's funny about it? Because it's yet another Pokemon Parody. Everybody's doing them so they must be great ...Damn, thought I had it...

Okay okay okay...THIS FLASH IS FUNNY....because Pi did his annoying little "Pi" call, right? Haha...BUT....instead of it killing Geodude, heh....Geodude CRUSHED Pi into a bloody heap. BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE! AFTER PI got crushed! Hahaha, the Geodude went RIGHT UP TO IT'S TRAINER'S FACE....OHOHOHO....AND gave him a BLOODY FUCKING MIDDLE FINGER!!!! LOL

THAT NEVER happens in the Pokemon games! That makes it hilarious!

I totally nailed it! YES!

the animation was great but th originalty of it was really bad nearly the same as rice pirate's animation. when Pi fought walelord.its nice though that you do mention him in the comment.

This is decent, but not as good as the other Pi flashes. Still, it is a slightly humorous continuation of the Pokemon Parody series Pi.

Thanks for the review :D