Reviews for "Mat Rempit : The Chase"

This game was good. The animation at the beginning and end were good. Gameplay was solid and the difficulty wasn't to bad, but enough to provide a challenge. The weapon and health system were somewhat lacking, though. I was disappointed in the graphics during the game, they could have been better. The story line was just awful, cut scenes and more waves would have made the game much more interesting, especially if alternate vehicles were available. (Spoiler alert), the helicopter at the end was just cheesy! almost funny... but not quite there. I also disprove of the fact that I can die, yet return to the same level with full health and no negative consequences. The music was well selected.

Pros:
Solid gameplay
Good intro/end sequences
Somewhat challenging
Good soundtrack

Cons:
Low quality graphics during gameplay
Short gameplay
Lacking money/shop system
Controls can get stuck occasionally
Somewhat uninteresting storyline
Unfulfilled ending

josh-tamugaia responds:

Thanks for your lengthy input. It will help a lot when I make later games.

One of the easiest games I've ever played ! You're lucky I like easy games ;)
Graphics are a bit slow on my computer. And I laughed at the end: "I have the victory. For now. Temporarily. But it's not over." xD

I tried to use the other weapons purchased, but for some reason, even jabbing the button several times wouldn't allow me to use a new weapon. :/

Not bad.. although i wish a little more was added to the graphics to make it like i was on a high speed chase.. not a slow parade.

no upgrade?