Reviews for "Mat Rempit : The Chase"

I don't want to sound like I'm badass or anything, but I found the game surprisingly easy. :)

The upgrades are cool - albeit a little to few - and the laser gun sucks bigtime. It shoots only once in every while and it's damage is not SO devastating in comparison to what the rifle can do - in a eye-o-meter, the rifle's DPS seemed quite larger than the laser's - at least for the heavier vehicles. Laser is devastating on bikes.

I really like the concept, specialy so being a passionate biker myself. I can totally relate to the "Only me and my motorcycle" feeling. :)

Game is simple, yet loads of fun.

Keep it up, bro.

josh-tamugaia responds:

I'm sorry you didn't like the laser... Actually the laser's true strength is th ability to damage more than one vehicles at a time. It has a radial damage. Other weapons can only hit one vehicle. Thanks for the review. It is helpful.

this was actually fun i manage to beat it and only die twice i have no idea what people are saying about this being hard... it a challenge but u did give the option to hide behind cars to avoid bullet the cops have a set reload time if u notice

The idea is cool, final level was a little rough.. quit playing after I died too many times

This is kinda awesome with very little kirks that need to be to fixed.

Fun Fun FUN!! I need better menu; Taking my hand off the arrow keys to get in and out meant I was going to take some hits. Needs to be longer too. Games over just as I was getting into it.