Reviews for "Serenity - Albatross"

I believe you may have also unintentionally referenced the movie "Serenity", where a character warns the protagonist that someone on his ship is an "Albatross". The protagonist replies "Way I remember it, an Albatross was a ship's good luck, till some idiot kills it." Still, great job! :)

Gerkinman responds:

I dont think thats what my Uncle had in mind when he recorded the song, but who knows ha ha.

This is neat, but I don't believe it really belongs on this website. This website is mainly for animations, drawings, and music. A more suitable website for this would be Youtube.

Gerkinman responds:

I figured that because the film is made using the same techniques as stop motion animation it would be okay, but I understand what your saying. If you have a look at my profile you will see I have countless animations submitted to this site, I was really just curious to see if a project like this would be well received here.

I enjoyed your beautiful work!

Why thank you kind sir.

The Music is great. I would have not used any shots with people or animals... in fast motion like this, it makes it look weird. Everything else contributes to the music.

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks, I actually quite like seeing people move like that, I think it gives a real sense of time passing. But I can see where you are coming from.

well it is relaxing for sure

Glad you found it so.