Reviews for "Do More Think Less"

I still don't-get-it...maybe I'll find out in due-time.

I've been reading the reviews for this animation, and frankly I am appalled at what a dim view people have on society. The title of this flash is "Do More, Think Less", not "Don't Think at All" or "Get a Ride Home from the Creepy Fat Guy with the Neck Beard". Throughout high school, I was an introverted and shy person but now that I've started being more sociable my life has never been better. I realize now that people aren't dicks. For the most part, they're just normal people who are also scared of talking to new people. No one ever got hurt from simply starting a conversation.

Yea but some time that people don't want to talk... specially cute girls

Food for thougth realy

Well, it's more easier to think about rather than doing it.