Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

You drawing is very good, but man, come on, you can build better things that can educate the newgrounds population. Why are you using your skills for such low-level parodies when you could do clever parodies that would make us question the system, question our government decisions, so on? Don't you realize the power and the responsibility that come with your skill? Have you never watched spiderman? And if you did, have you not learned anything at all from it?! What childhood did you had, man?! Do something good, because you can!

Your profile says you're twenty? Time to start acting like it.

This is the same old newgrounds garbage. It feels like it's avant garde if you're 13, but at your age it's just bad.

The sites growing up (I hope) and you should express this in your films.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

So do you think the horror genre in general is for 13 year olds? When you see a commercial for a horror movie on tv do you stop and think 'Pfft, what a fuckin child! When is that director gonna grow up man...'?

So great that you used the original lavender town theme to convey both pokemon nostalgia and creepiness.

Thankyou!

Great idea, poorly executed. Some subtle sound effects and background music changes/fade outs would have gone to great effect in the Box.

And a personal grievance: some people do choose Bulbasaur! I want to see some squirtle and charmander corpses too. An odd thing to say, but I'm sticking with it.

Speechless in a slightly horrified way

Thanks!