Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

Your profile says you're twenty? Time to start acting like it.

This is the same old newgrounds garbage. It feels like it's avant garde if you're 13, but at your age it's just bad.

The sites growing up (I hope) and you should express this in your films.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

So do you think the horror genre in general is for 13 year olds? When you see a commercial for a horror movie on tv do you stop and think 'Pfft, what a fuckin child! When is that director gonna grow up man...'?

So great that you used the original lavender town theme to convey both pokemon nostalgia and creepiness.

Thankyou!

Great idea, poorly executed. Some subtle sound effects and background music changes/fade outs would have gone to great effect in the Box.

And a personal grievance: some people do choose Bulbasaur! I want to see some squirtle and charmander corpses too. An odd thing to say, but I'm sticking with it.

Speechless in a slightly horrified way

Thanks!

dear god what have you dont? i agree with these people this is dark and just scaring and you actually think this is T?!?! This is M rated if not A and by the lord i hope you understand and for the guy you said that he is scared it is you that has been scared for life not us