Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

This is the creepiest shit I have ever watched. I feel violated.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

I think I've terrorized all of newgrounds.

My god, that was pretty fucked up.... but in a good way.... I guess? Either way, I nearly lost it when I saw the Pokeman Centipede.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks! I'm happy the human caterpie was a hit. It went through like 3 changes before I decided on who to include in it.

Super funny, but damn man, your audio levels where all over the place, but mostly set to "make eardrums rupture" loud!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Haha sorry! I was gonna find a way to include a volume controller in the animation but i never got around to it

by the powers that be 0.0 ..........this..is FABULOUS !! I'd love to see what and if the others in the snafu crew would animate. wow man keep it going!!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

I'd be interested to see what they could animate too! I know if bleedman ever animated something the world would just fucking collapse because of how awesome it would look. I think skullboy might have talked to me about having some experience with flash before but I don't remember. My other snafu blood brothers are usually missing or busy with all of the hookers+drugs snafudave pays us with.

My snorlax has lost alot of weight. Great video i couldnt stop laughing

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks, I was hoping people would find it just as funny as I did!