Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

...

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Oh shit did I render you speechless?

The video was kind of plain due to the scenes being long and having no sounds but overall it was pretty good.

Thanks!

This is scary creepy friggin shit! I must admit, in the anime, the Pokemon Ash catches for Oak all end in reserves where they are watched and studied, but this is a more adult version of 'what if' with all the excess Pokemon. Considering though, it seems more fit for the horror theme, not comedy. Wasn't very funny at all. But what do I know? I'm a 25 year old gamer... my extensive education wound up with me never getting my own job or home...

Mosamabindrawin responds:

I know a lot of people didn't find it funny haha! I'm just a sick twisted bitch I consider it a comedy-horror.

Hahaha!! Incredible! Well deserved best of the day! I don't know if 12 year old me understood the consequences of choosing Charmander and contributing to the pile of Bulbasaurs.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

WHOS THAT POKEMON? ITS RYANHATESMILK.
Thanks ryan-san-chan-sempai-kun! I remember your pokemon parodys, they're funny as hell.

This was well done, had some funny moments perhaps... but damn, it is CREEPY!! >.<

"Lavender Town" alone is creepy (spent too much time on CreepyPasta), and the stuff in the video to compliment it, wow, damn, I don't know why it says 'Parody - Comedy' here.

Still, it was indeed well done. ^^

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Haha its a comedy because I have a very fucked up sense of humor- everything in the video was very funny to me, but I can definitely see how people can find it creepy and scary and not funny.