Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

I love bulbasaur plz take my money to help pokemon in need of a good home

This was horrible. And yet I still laughed at it. Great animation :D and it's true. barely anyone picks bulbasaur. hope you keep on animating!

this is my favo pokemon parody on youtube!

Thanks :D

Creepy..... Also what is going on with the background of newgrounds today?
Anyway nice animation! At first it was funny but then it was creepy as crud man! :(
Please ppl don't make the same mistake I did,DON'T WATCH THIS AT NIGHT!! Still good animation!
Keep making more plz!..... Just not as creepy.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thankyou, ill make some more stay tuned!

I found this to be excellent! I've wached it a few times and picked up different references each time. Like "The Human Caterpie" sign and the Professor's trophy. My favorite reference was the whole Clefable Gengar theory. Great work! 5/5

Thanks!