Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

This is amazing, but seriously, what in the actual fuck.

Thankyou :)

D; WHY, DEAR GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS......im so startled right now......

startled

BOO!
did i startle you again?

It might take me a while to fall asleep now and even when I'm asleep I might not be very sane. Thanks, I was already crazy, you made it a nightmare. What's more you have cut up my childhood, pissed on its wounds, shit salt bricks on it, and served it to the lowest fucker of the lowest impossible scumfucks as a side dish. Nice job, I hope you continue doing so.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Haha thanks best review ever

The art wasn't completely awful, but that's about it.
The primary jokes are rehashed, the voice acting wasn't bad - but low quality, and the comedic timing was god awful.
Everything was so... drawn out. It was hard for me to even watch the entire thing.

You have some level of potential, but you can't rely on funny faces and shock value you to win everyone over. You need to work on your comedic timing, as well as your comedic quality.

As for art? You need more depth. Some shading, highlights, the likes. Your style isn't bad at all, but it looks very bland without either thicker lines, or a lot more detail.
I can see you're going for a Jhonen Vasquez look, but try to redevelop it into your own style.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks for the feedback love!
I don't think I relied on shock value though. There was a well thought out story to it that justified everything shocking about it. I think when some people see things that are shocking they immediately write it off as something 'relying on shock' to get by and I think that mentality is ignorant. And as for not being able to win everyone over with it, I think I just did. No tea no shade <3

ok what drugs are u on how did u come up with thease sickning animations .. but i must agree great anmations

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Mostly cocaine. Just kidding I don't do drugs! Drugs are for the cool kids.