Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

I like that you had lavender town in this professor oak... i never knew his dark secret all this is time. Owell he still gave me my first pokemon! wait i just thought about this... what if the main character choose a bulbasor <,<

Mosamabindrawin responds:

If the main character of this cartoon chose bulbasaur? Then charmander would go to his rival and squirtle would be thrown into the hoard. There would still be a big pile of bulbasaurs though because of the huge amount of people who dont choose him

wut , y u pick that one, blue version is best

just...disturbing.

thanks love <3

The human caterpie was the hilarious! I feel weird for laughing at this, but it was rather funny!
And kind of disturbing. But mostly funny. Good show!

Thankyou!

This is was pretty good but your pacing was WAY TOO SLOW.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Your not the first person to tell me that, so i actually got insecure about the pacing and went back into flash and made the scenes shorter so the pacing could be faster and I played the movie and I didn't like it. With a slow song like lavander town theme, a faster pace doesn't work. I tried ;A;