For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

Hey Mose! I remember back in the days when you said how much of a pain was it to animate, it's really great to see you put so much work on this animation! I loved it. : D

Mosamabindrawin responds:

I remember like 1 week after I was talking to you about how much I hate animation, i started working on this thing. I'm a fuckin messssss haha! I think i like animation more though. Its less frustrating to me now

lol good one ! like adventure time + flapjack+chowder+regular shopw!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

omg i LOVE FLAPJACK! it was like the most underrated show cartoon network ever had!

I actually pick Bulbsaur every time my good sir

Mosamabindrawin responds:

HOW COULD YOU RESSIST THE CHARMS OF SQUIRTLE AND CHARMANDER?

Well done. I shall mentaly file this under "creepypasta".

I always chose Bulbasor weirdly enough.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Did you know that barely anyone ever chooses him haha?

i would have to say that was the creepiest thing i have seen all week. If you wanted to scare that shit out of me then i say good job to you sir. 3 1/3.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thankyou! Terrorizing newgrounds was my goal and I think I succeeded.