Reviews for "Ghost Recon : Left Behind"

Well fucking done.

Truly remarkable. It just makes sense it won the game tribute legion.

Well what if the ghost were dead but. Him or hiis bud ran

Normally I dont care for stickman animation but it really seemed right here somehow. I think its because it added some mystery to the blue guy and who he was fighting. The viewer doesn't really know who the blue guy is or why he is where he is and its not clear blue guy remembers either but both the viewer and the blue guy know he has to get out. We also dont know much about the guys with the glowing red eyes, are they human or maybe something more? Overall it does well in imparting a creepy "all alone in a nightmare" vibe. I do worry however that, given the last scene we may degrade into a stick slaughterfest.

Yunguy1 responds:

What if I told you... that the ending part of your phrase might not happen?

Surely, that's what many stick figure fights end up being at the end. But I wanna make this slightly different. Instead of the blue guy just fighting a bunch of these mysterious guys, he mainly focuses on getting help and trying to get out. Per say, he finds some refugees. What would he do with them? Of course try to get out the fastest way possible.

But the ending, you guys will have to find out yourselves. ;3

Ghost Recon was indeed great. The overall animation is decent, but one thing ruins it for me: its with stick figures. But seeing that has nothing to do with constructive criticism, you still get 4 stars :-3