Reviews for "Minecraft: TNA Part 13"

This is another great entry in the series! I guess it must be too long because I can't remember most of their names again. Well, at least I remember Gaylord. Speaking of which, how bad is it for someone named Gaylord to mention sperm whales? Maybe I'm just looking too much into it. Anyway, I really thought everyone's voice was spot on in this.

It made me sad when it ended. Of course, I knew your episodes aren't usually longer than five minutes. The animation is as good as ever. The funniest part was probably the bit about the cake. Gaylord said he'd be dead either way in this.

DOES THE DRAMA EVER END?

greatness continues in this series

Good dude that deserves 5 stars! I also play minecraft!

TO FREAKIN SHORT!!! but still awesome series keep it up!