Reviews for "Minecraft: TNA Part 13"

they come across a witches shack.... I pity them.

The animation was the same as always, it could be better, but it's still alright. The sounds and voices are amazing and the storyline is perfect. The ideas that you come up with are great but it's like the episodes are getting a bit shorter. Thanks for uploading to newgrounds, i already checked it on youtube but i waited for you to upload it to post a review. Keep it up!

boss as always

So... the whole episode 1 guy goes through a room. The rest of the gang gets ready to leave. I feel cheated. I understand it takes a lot to make these but maybe have some more ready before you publish.

Oh boy I've been looking forward to this!
Keep it up the awesome work :D
Loved this series since it's humble beginnings!