Reviews for "New la Grounds-EP07-A loser I can hate"

Kill la kill babeh! TOTALLY WRECKED! But damn this is so well made!

Thanks dude.

Fucking far out dude, the animated text is cool too, stylish as hell

FuShark responds:

Thanks man. The text was a last minute idea actually.

lovely Nene right there

Thanks dude.

The drawing looks good, but it's hard to see with the writing flashing up over it. You should have given more space for the letters.
And, while I can't read them, the letters kind of blend in with the background. I didn't even notice the one on the bottom right the first five times I watched it. I'd suggest adding a strong outline to them to make them easily distinguishable.

That aside though the colours are great, the feeling of motion is brilliantly captured and the characters have very clear expressions and personality. It really feels like a story is being told through the drawing.

Just a suggestion but it could be fun to experiment with the animation of the letters, rather than just appearing, they could fly in from the sides, or shake erratically to add to the violence of the picture.

FuShark responds:

The illustration is meant to reference Kill la Kill's fight climax shots where big bold red kanji cuts on screen one letter at a time. I purposefully composed and animated it to mirror the show.

Thanks for taking the time to critique my work and provide suggestions. :*