Reviews for "本当の青空 - Hontō no ao"

Very beautiful composition. I seriously need to review people's stuff more. It flows beautifully, and I thought the mixing was fine :) though I'm not as sharp as some people with mixing so maybe that's just me. I'm not sure what to say about this piece other than it's beautiful. Nice work.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, RealFaction!
Reviewing can be a lot of fun, but doing it all the time takes a lot of work. You left a lot of cool reviews during the A.I.M. last year, and I'm sure you'll write a lot during the N.I.M. too, so I wouldn't stress too much about it XD

The mixing actually sounds okay now that you mention it. The mix sounded a bit different before being rendered into an mp3 file too, which I only now noticed.
I'm definitely not sharp with mixing either, but my piano teacher just gave me some great tips, which I'll try implementing in the future!

Great piece this :). Really felt like it easily took me on a long journey. The playing is always flawless :).
Why would you hide this from us for two years XD!?

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Whoah, that sure was fast o.O!!!
Thanks a lot XD

Well, I have a few more hidden gems. I'd be spamming if I uploaded my old pieces from before joining Newgrounds all at once! (The real reason is that I was too lazy to actually record this before now...)