Reviews for "ccatch"

First- Needs instructions, even with your goal being so obvious.
Second- THAT GODDAMN CURSOR KEEPS GOING OFF DA SCREEN DAT KILLS ME
Third- Moving with arrow keys is bugged

EduardAnton responds:

Hey Pedroooz. Thanks for playing!

At this point of html5 development unfortunately it's not possible to lock the cursor inside the iframe. This is not intended, but you can play it fairly well without that feature.

Please describe your arrow key bug. Mind, that you have to put the cursor outside of the iframe before using the keyboard.

Its okay. Maybe change the beginning description so it says something about color instead of just shapes. That would screw a color-blind person up so bad.

este es un juego muy adictivo!! Es divertido e interactivo!

amazing

This is a fairly solid game with some interesting concepts but still needs a little work.

For one thing, there were no instructions. While I figured out the correlation between colors and the goal pretty quickly, it would have saved me a game over if I'd known up-front how to play.

Also, I was a little shaky on strategy, possibly by proxy of having no instructions. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be changing colors a lot just to get more shapes caught, but that reduced my color cache dramatically and proved not worth it. If I didn't change colors, though, I would be forever waiting for just one shape at some segments, which got frustrating after a while.

Also, not having a cursor in-game was sort of annoying, I accidentally let my pointer go off-screen more than once from that.

All in all, this is a fairly well-put-together game with an interesting twist on the "geometrics" theme with intriguing visuals and thoughtful music choice.

3.5/5

EduardAnton responds:

Thank you! These are amazing and helpful tips.