Reviews for "Russian Roulette For One"

Sometimes it doesnt shoot even when bullet is in the chamber. It's bug or feature?

Sushin00 responds:

That's my mistake. I realized it after I published the game, but when I coded that particular feature, I forgot that the cylinder wasn't rotating after each shot automatically and programmed it to tell you a bullet was in the chamber, but what that really means is that a bullet is either in the current chamber or the next chamber. You will know which of those two is actually true if you didn't pull the hammer back before ejecting the cylinder. I apologize for the bug.

A decent game.. Sure it is only fun for the first 5 minutes, but it can get intense.. especially when you get to $36k with 3 rounds in the cylinder, that was a rush haha.. I give it a 4/5 for now, I can't wait to see what you do with it though, after reading about your planning on an AI or Multiplayer... though AI would probably be best, no newgrounds games really get enough reputation to pull a big enough crowd for a 6-7 player match. Best of Luck to you anyways, I hope this game becomes the exception to flash-multiplayer games.

i aways wondered could you make a multipayer game with this somehow that would be awsome. And make it to where you could some how use the money that you get.

Sushin00 responds:

I do plan to make a multiplayer version, either local and/or with AI, and yes, I also plan to give purpose to money with a shop for different things to buy in the game.

Its all the same, but good work. Keep it up.

Thought it was a good game, all the fun of Russian roulette with no real life risks!
5/5