Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Take Me Back"

Awesome. Loved it. Probably the first time I've seen a stick animation without random violence :P.

Max-Vador responds:

Hey good to hear. Glad you enjoyed it

Noice little short here mate, I liked the car, and the way you conveyed a lot of emotion in the characters posture. We need to collab at some point! :)

Max-Vador responds:

it's so hard to make faceless emotionless clothesless stick people express emotion lol. thanks Sam, we'll get something or other going one of these days!

Cool man!

And no, the music is not useless. It helps give the viewer the main idea of the vid.

Keep it up comrade.

~Spirit

Max-Vador responds:

gracias. glad you enjoyed it spirit!

For a short, it was pretty damn good. And Pyrocumulus, if you don't have construcive critissim or helpful sugessions, then don't comment! >=( Great choice in music, but have you checked Evanescence, good music choices there too. ;)

I loved the music, and the animation <3 Definitely could not be done any better, because I'm sure with actual people instead of the stick figures you chose, we couldn't focus on the sheer simplicity of everything tied together. I loved it, and loved the little note at the end. I could listen to the song for ages c: Keep up the good work! :)