For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Made in Mafia"

Too many fu*king level bugs!!!!! Fu*king sick of having to repeat levels on Hard Mode! So many times I've finished the level on Hard and it'll just flash the time ... with the car either able to move or the guy I'm defending driving backward/forward over and over again! And the worst part about this... I can't restart or pause and get back to the main menu either - I have to refresh every fu*king time!

Bright side of the game is that it was decently fun, apart from having to refresh it every other level.

cant even control this the only action i could do is throw bombs can u fix the bug