Reviews for "MOON"

Too many people bashed this game because it lacked gameplay...It's a game that plays like a movie, it doesn't need gameplay just a solid story. The elements of this were executed well, the soundtrack was excellent, and the pixel art was great!

EventHorizon responds:

Thanks for your review :D

The music and sounds were good, but the medals and gameplay were not. The plot could have been a fairly good one but it was given too little space to grow and became a random, unexplained kind of rush to the ending.

I think to make this better, you could begin by having made it more of a interactive novel of sorts, this would take away the thoughts of it being a game which is where lots of the dislike is coming from. Secondly I would get rid of medals, unless there is some kind of skill based achievement they should only have a place when completing something.

If you were to make this into more of a visual novel, utilizing the sounds and music, along with giving the plot plenty of time to roll out and form, then I believe you could make a great experience.

Bad ending

This really sucked. Sorry bro, better luck next time.

I thought this was an excellent game the soundtrack plus the weather right now made me almost have a heart attack i think you should do a sequel just that you should try not to use pixels because that might ruin some of the gameplay, hoever it is still a great short game.

I can see the effort; what I can't see is the plot, gameplay, or the need for medals.