Reviews for "Mad Princess"

a creative game beatiful story and musics. cool

Awesome Game. We have in this game a mad "Peach Princess", ready to kill every guy who want to retrieve her and she do this correctly with awefull trap for human bodies. (Thx for one of comment below, it give a great solution to final wave.) Good music, graphics and game mechanics. =) Continue like that, (even if this game is a bit old, wish that to a good team is not too much i think...) and again, Awesome. ^^

Good game. Funny concept.

No idea what people are saying about lag, though. Especially on this graphic format. If some "amazing" computer lags from this game, I take it they didn't invest money in the right areas. Any plain $2k setup would run it, easily.

AdventureIslands responds:

The game is made with 2.0 version of Stencyl, games made with it don't run very well especially on older computers. I've switched to the much smoother 3.0 beta now.

I love how it adds a weird twist to the usual happenings of a kidnapped princess

Really cool game but what's the point of repairing a trap when you can fix it for the same price? its not like you get more health for repairing, and by placing a new trap you it has the same amount of health, so you can have 2 traps until that first one breaks. anyway its still a good game but repairing has no point, maybe you can make it be able to select a new object and repair it for a lesser price then what it costs to buy that trap in the first place

AdventureIslands responds:

Repairing was last minute tack on and only useful in Final Boss. I'll make it more useful in sequel.