Reviews for "New Year 2013"

A veritable cavalcade of your entire catalogue. Well done, Yotam. You're Israel's finest flash animator/comedian.

Desktop stripper yaay "Why Paapa?"

A compilation of styles and characters?? Awesome! It's always great to see characters from the same animator in one spot. Not just for the viewer, but for the animator as well, because you get to see all of the cool stuff you've done condensed into a scene of awesomeness! Highlights? The yellow fedora and "Papa!!!" Voice acting never gets old, and neither does the animation style. 5/5!

Oh, I dunno, poster below me. It wasn't THAT bad. In fact, it was fairly decent. It definitely wasn't the most amazing thing ever, but it wasn't horrible, either. I enjoy your voice acting as usual, and the animation was great. It wasn't that funny, but there were a few chuckles here and there.

If this is going to be the first daily feature of the year, its not going to be a good year. There was no focus no funny jokes and it felt like my ears were going to bleed. Was the part with the indian guy supposed to be funny? But the animation wasnt bad. Just get more voice actors or do better yourself