Reviews for "Captain Beatdown"

It's like Rippin' Friends meet DBZ meet Egoraptor. I would have been a lot better if you didn't add the random element like the odd mouth movements.

I thought it was too long relative to the amount/quality of humor. (But that's just my opinion, and it probably has to do with my short attention span!) The humor itself didn't really affect me, but what made me crack up was the animations when Captain Beatdown was talking! I like the style, and you did characterize the Captain well enough to make me want to see what he does next. If what I just said makes any sense to you! For a first flash, however, this is amazing! I really wish I could make flash animations; I can't afford Adobe products at the moment. Keep up the good work!

BinaryDood responds:

Thanks :D

I love it when people actually criticise my work, seems like you guys actually care, and makes me whilling to improve.

Animation was really funny, the story was completely random and could have used a little more work. THE ENDING, if not for the ending i would have rated much lower, to give a complete dark twist that no one saw coming was genius!

i expected at somepoint him to scream "kamehameha" since the fighting sounded like its from DBZ

For a first cartoon, it's pretty good.