Reviews for "The day no one died"

Awsome

Awesome picture, is the title a reference to Nickel-back?

Thanks!
No. Its absolutely not. I would never do that. I didnt even know the title could be referenced to them. Typical.

Awesome !!!

it captured the Spirit of a normal Sunday-chill-dude :D

Haha, great! Thanks!

Exellent!

try to read that jose saramago book about it, really good, as your drawing

LaserKarl responds:

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks!

Amazing

This my friend, is a masterpiece. The only thing I dont like, is the cigarette... Mainly because my father died of lung cancer. ANYWHO, I wont let that take away from your score. Great job

Thank you!

Not to be an asshole, but i wouldnt get offended by cars if my dad died in a car accident. Just saying.

Thanks for your review though!

Pretty good!

I love how you use the lighting effect. The lighting gives some alive touch. I like how you made the reaper how it leans and give some energy with the hand swerve with the remote, and him nodding what channel to watch.