Reviews for "The day no one died"

That's it!

This is a kind of picture, I really like to look at. On the one hand, it's provocative, on the other hand it seems to be a little bit melancholic. The pic is fascinating. Wow.

LaserKarl responds:

Thank you very much! Im happy if my images stir up reactions!

the day of no dead

now we see wat the grim reaper do's when he ha's a free day XD

Haha, he'd just chill.

Thanks

Wow :P

Great job, original concept (to me at least :O), wonderful paint job and I hope that a good kind of beer!

Although most of the reviews I read I think he looks interested in whats on the TV and something with the legs... I dunno, dosnt fit for me, mybe intensify the robe lines aroud them... any way thats my opinion (thats also why it only a nine, it take a big part of the work itself so it bothers me, but im an ass so you know).

Enough said, you ROCK!

Thank you very much!

Yeah, those legs. I think i know how i would have changed them now though, but its to late now. Haha.

Why is that plant dead?

And hey! Smoking kills ya.. oh wait.. What brand beer? =D

LaserKarl responds:

Maybe just forgot to water it. Im not sure Death really frets for his life... like ever. Haha.

Its that greeen kind, his favourite!

beer...