Reviews for "The day no one died"

Very Original

This piece shows both creativity and much much talent. You are one of the best artist I've ever saw. I would have never tought at that.
But one of those things that hold the scythe is only black. (first from left)
Those cans of beer give it a deeper feeling and more colour.
Totally awesome, I'm going to vote 5 on this everyday... :)

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Im glad you liked it!

Don't Fear the Reaper

Seriously awesome, a true art masterpiece. The detail is immense, I love the Grim Reaper and your artwork is just brilliant, I'm definitely adding this to favorites. Keep up the awesome work.

Duh!

Duh i see my self

I really have no idea what you mean, but thnkas for the 10 i guess

Amazing

This my friend, is a masterpiece. The only thing I dont like, is the cigarette... Mainly because my father died of lung cancer. ANYWHO, I wont let that take away from your score. Great job

Thank you!

Not to be an asshole, but i wouldnt get offended by cars if my dad died in a car accident. Just saying.

Thanks for your review though!

Exellent!

try to read that jose saramago book about it, really good, as your drawing

LaserKarl responds:

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks!