Reviews for "The day no one died"

Pretty good!

I love how you use the lighting effect. The lighting gives some alive touch. I like how you made the reaper how it leans and give some energy with the hand swerve with the remote, and him nodding what channel to watch.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely love this...

I have to say, there is something epic about a day off for death. I've had this picture as the background for my desktop for ages. Since my computer just died, I'm back to get it on to my desktop again. Thank you for the daily smile when I sit down at my desk. :)

LaserKarl responds:

Thats really nice to hear! Im very glad you like it so much :D

Hey.

If this were a t-shirt I would were it. :]

Hah

Even God gets a day off so rightfully death deserves at least a break. Watching tv without any eyes must be complicated though. Cool work.