Reviews for "The day no one died"

I like the idea that everyone, especially Death, has a lazy day. I wonder what she's watching on the TV.

I like how even Death's home has a random piece of modern art hung somewhere in the living room.

I think this was a pretty funny picture because it did make you wonder that. Of course, if there truly was a day where no one died, then wouldn't the Earth have too high of a population? Anyway, it's great to see Death/The Grim Reaper relaxing at home. I just think this is a really homey picture. I like how his scythe is on the wall like that. I mean, you think Santa Claus has it tough?

All he has to do is work one day. Death has to work with 250,000 people every day! Although I guess in the long run, that might be less stressful than dealing with everyone at once, even at one night. The shades are very nicely done here. I like how the shadows work too..

So much Death on Tv

"This Tv schedule will be the death of me"

By the way, smoking is bad for you.

AWESOME!

I saw a similar commercial on TruTV, except that Death was playing video games.