Reviews for "The day no one died"

Very good.

And gives me a good feeling, some sort of hope, knowing that people there's at least One day when nobody died. And Death got a day off his busy schedule!

Still, going from the message, the art itself is very good. I don't know what else to say about it, it looks proper. Oh, yes, one part; I always thought death had a covering hood. Heh. But that's my own image of him and that can't be judged.

Great & Funny

It's a great looking picture and a very funny one for me. I like it so much!

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks! Then i got what i was aiming for!

very nice

ive only recently checked out the art portal and this is my favourite picture. keep up the good work. At least death can now say he once shot a 6-pack of beers just to watch them die!

LaserKarl responds:

Hahaha, only to watch them die.

Im glad you like this one! Theres a lot of good stuff hidden in the depths of the portal aswell!

Very neat

Pretty nice picture. However, I find that the lower part of his cloak looks blanket-like instead of a part of the cloak. Like he's tucked in under it or something.
Also, where does the beer go? I would imagine it would be hard to drink, being skeletal and all. Perhaps they went to the plant? It looks quite withered. :p
Overall great job.

LaserKarl responds:

Haha, maybe he just want to get that feeling he's seen so many times while colleting poeples souls, so he got some empty cans, a cigarette and a dirty apartment with a TV.

The lower part of the robe is the part im most dissatisfied with. Thanks for the comment, i kind of understand better why it didnt turn out that well!

So that's why I didn't die in that car crash...

This picture has nice and relaxed athmosphere and it looks good too! You could have put him (or her?) eat some popcorn while he's watching TV though. That would have been funny as hell!

LaserKarl responds:

Haha, there you have it! Maybe some people have television to thank for your life!

Thanks for the review!