Reviews for "Eleni"

I'm in love, possibly. Just. the mountains? The water? The grass and rendering and especially the water! I love it all. I'm kinda curious what photos you used, but anyway! Excellent work, a feast for the eyes, I fucking love it.

MLeth responds:

Thank you! Most notible is the clouds and water that I then blended into the overall painterly look of the piece. The mountains are technically also based on a mountain photo that I used as a base for the colors. Obviously no mountains look like yhis so I had to paint a lot haha

I love this so much.

First time I've ever been compelled to check out an artist's work that I saw simply as wall art on newgrounds. Beautiful, and your other pictures are just as good. Thank you for sharing your gift!

MLeth responds:

Aww thank you for taking the time to tell me this! It warms my heart!

I'm not sure if this will make any sense, but this picture feels almost like Newgrounds personified, y'know? I'm almost 90% sure it has to do with the landscape and the giant rock structures with mysterious green cores.

Very cool n' good!
It feels good to look at, like a mid-spring day with that crisp, sweet smelling wind lol

Oh
Half way through writing this I realized you're the same artist I just reviewed
I guess I should just... Follow you?
Congratulations on your very consistently good work!