Reviews for "Eleni"

I'm in love, possibly. Just. the mountains? The water? The grass and rendering and especially the water! I love it all. I'm kinda curious what photos you used, but anyway! Excellent work, a feast for the eyes, I fucking love it.

MLeth responds:

Thank you! Most notible is the clouds and water that I then blended into the overall painterly look of the piece. The mountains are technically also based on a mountain photo that I used as a base for the colors. Obviously no mountains look like yhis so I had to paint a lot haha

I love this so much.

First time I've ever been compelled to check out an artist's work that I saw simply as wall art on newgrounds. Beautiful, and your other pictures are just as good. Thank you for sharing your gift!

MLeth responds:

Aww thank you for taking the time to tell me this! It warms my heart!

Whoa, is this an original or classic character? Who cares! Looks great!

MLeth responds:

It's my friends character Eleni and you can find all the art of her here: https://www.deviantart.com/amylrun/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=eleni (He's amazing)

I'm not sure if this will make any sense, but this picture feels almost like Newgrounds personified, y'know? I'm almost 90% sure it has to do with the landscape and the giant rock structures with mysterious green cores.