Reviews for "Eleni"

"It was a long and rather harsh journey for Eleni, but beyond the forgotten forest she finally reached the shore. Tired, but filled with new hope to reach her destination, she allowed herself a brief moment of rest. Here, in the valley of the floating mountains, she could lay her sword in the grass, watch the landscape and ease her mind, at least for a while..."

That's what I have in mind when I see your artwork. In other words, very beautiful and calm.

MLeth responds:

Aww glad it could inspire you!

Really nice setting here

This was really nice and the "SCENE" here was pretty good, the character in a pleasent moment enjoying the "SCENE" and envirment, great character by the way, I would normally suggest on something like this some birds or something more out there, but it was pretty good, so keep up the fantastic work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

Very cool n' good!
It feels good to look at, like a mid-spring day with that crisp, sweet smelling wind lol

Oh
Half way through writing this I realized you're the same artist I just reviewed
I guess I should just... Follow you?
Congratulations on your very consistently good work!

I'm not sure if this will make any sense, but this picture feels almost like Newgrounds personified, y'know? I'm almost 90% sure it has to do with the landscape and the giant rock structures with mysterious green cores.

Such Imaginative landscape!