For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 34 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Secret Santa"

Um... what the fuck do you do? Some kind of tutorial would be nice.

For some reason every time I try to play this game it gets stuck on the loading screen forever. I'm pretty sure your game does work properly judging from the other feedback here but my computer works fine and everything is up to date on my end. Perhaps it would be worth looking into? It could just be me though. -__-

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Please PM me! What browser are you using? Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, other? HTML5 games like these are tricky in that some browsers support it while others don't.

Wasn't Entertaining Enough

Its literally just a black screen. Is this a problem with Craftyy shutting down (if it did)? Then do us and your'e self a favor and remove it so this doesn't clog up your catalog of some of the best games Newgrounds has to offer. If its a problem with the game then fix it. Will remove if fixed, but for now, you get nothing.

Black Screen