Reviews for "Secret Santa"

its a fun game, the graphics are fun, but it should restart the level as soon as you fail it...also you should try to change a little bit the stage as you progress in the game

a bit short but fun and simple.

the level creator was very buggy. I tried creating a level but the king behaved very weird in the level and objects were placed on different locations then I put it. there were no unvisible items behind other items or something. just seemed to be broken

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Was the "overlay" Layer selected in the editor?
I forgot to document it, but anything placed in the "Overlay" layer doesn't get affected by the Camera. It's confusing, admittedly, and I'll be sure to change it soon.

Thanks for giving feedback on the editor!

the game takes to long to load

the loading thing was pretty long

I liked the idea and momentum feeling. Did have some sound issues but I am sure it's because of my old laptop. I could hear a sound play and then it was gone again. Other than that wouldn't have mind seeing the princess and king react a bit more to the surrounding. Like the princess looking scared the closer the ice king comes and perhaps some similar animations added to the ice king as well.