For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Secret Santa"

this is..hilarious., the fan fair is what got me, omg.

maybe have an failure indication tho? cuz i'm dumb and just sat there for a bit waitin for something to happen, even though i could see the restart button. ; v ;

nice game 4/5
though lacking music.. audiojungle.com!!! i use it all the time

this is awesomy guy, great physics and cool art!

sUPER fUN..........needs some work.......want to play all the puzzels but keep him upright ....also make it non seasonal........its a great start but there is a much better game that can come from this.......do any holiday you want.....or preferably no holiday at all......keep your main character on his feet.......and you've got something great on your hands.......also there may be a glitch where frozen things unfreeze randomly

Usually, with puzzle games, the screen is really large, I like how this looks more like a video than game, with the detailed by scarce objects. The physics were good in most parts except in the part where you have to stack ice, shouldn't a normal by grippy on an ice block? It messes me up how I have to make all the blocks ice for them to slide uniformly, also I hate how the block randomly shifts when I change it.