Reviews for "Secret Santa"

I liked it, but I noticed a lack of limbs for the princess and ice king

No legs?

I won't stand for this.

ICE KINGGGG! <3

It was a little tricky to figure out what to do. The game tells you to turn things into ice, but not why. So I clicked random things until I tried clicking the ground and Ice King slid to her. Once I had some sense of what to do, it was a fun little game, but probably would have been a little better for me if I was familiar with Adventure Time.

I found the freeze frame a little too long, but "yiss" is clearly intentional.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Thank you for this feedback & explanation!

I was trying to figure out why people felt the tutorial was lacking, when it tells you explicitly what to do. I didn't consider that the problem wasn't conveying the action, but conveying the GOAL. You're absolutely right, glad you pointed it out.

Will make an update fix soon!

I don't get why the game wouldn't let me click anything on the "PLAY" and "MAKE YOUR OWN LEVEL" screen. It's like my Safari isn't working or the sensitivity is kind messed up for me...
It looks like a really great game... But I can't play. T_T

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Huh... sorry to hear that! I tested it out in Safari, and it works fine.

Oh, have you updated your Safari? Safari doesn't auto-update, and the previous version doesn't handle loading calls correctly.

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Obviously not the first physics engine game out there, but definitely had a solid engine. I really enjoyed some of the level set ups too. There was one that was fairly a decent challenge. Good shit!

Minus one and a half stars for not using original characters, plus one star for using Adventure Time characters. Good job!