Reviews for "Secret Santa"

Usually, with puzzle games, the screen is really large, I like how this looks more like a video than game, with the detailed by scarce objects. The physics were good in most parts except in the part where you have to stack ice, shouldn't a normal by grippy on an ice block? It messes me up how I have to make all the blocks ice for them to slide uniformly, also I hate how the block randomly shifts when I change it.

it was cute but it got old rather quickly for me.

nice game 4/5
though lacking music.. audiojungle.com!!! i use it all the time

great game :) i love adventure time :D

good concept however the art style has been done before, and i would really love it if you could add music, oh and for the commenters : you are rating this game so the fact that you like Adventure Time should not affect your rating for the game