Reviews for "Secret Santa"

This is an overall good game, however, non-fans of Adventure Time may be a bit lost as to what the plot of the game is (more than what is explained in the beginning). I realize that this is a physics game, and really doesn't even need a story, so that's all I have to say on that matter. At first, I was just clicking stuff to see what happened, and it turns out this is a fun little physics game. However, for some players, I think a more in-depth tutorial would be appreciated. In my opinion, this is a solid game, worthy of 5 stars.

It was a little tricky to figure out what to do. The game tells you to turn things into ice, but not why. So I clicked random things until I tried clicking the ground and Ice King slid to her. Once I had some sense of what to do, it was a fun little game, but probably would have been a little better for me if I was familiar with Adventure Time.

I found the freeze frame a little too long, but "yiss" is clearly intentional.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Thank you for this feedback & explanation!

I was trying to figure out why people felt the tutorial was lacking, when it tells you explicitly what to do. I didn't consider that the problem wasn't conveying the action, but conveying the GOAL. You're absolutely right, glad you pointed it out.

Will make an update fix soon!

adventure time is awesome and slamacow!

AWWW YISS! Fun game!

I like the fact that its based of Adventure Time, pretty good game.
Spelling is incorrect when he reaches the princess (minor issue)
Freezes a little bit when I change levels...

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Ah - the freeze-frame was intentional, and the "aw yiss" spelling was an obscure shout out to Hark! A Vagrant.

Thanks for letting me know that these might look unintentional!