Reviews for "Secret Santa"

I don't get why the game wouldn't let me click anything on the "PLAY" and "MAKE YOUR OWN LEVEL" screen. It's like my Safari isn't working or the sensitivity is kind messed up for me...
It looks like a really great game... But I can't play. T_T

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Huh... sorry to hear that! I tested it out in Safari, and it works fine.

Oh, have you updated your Safari? Safari doesn't auto-update, and the previous version doesn't handle loading calls correctly.

yeah adventure time

I liked the idea and momentum feeling. Did have some sound issues but I am sure it's because of my old laptop. I could hear a sound play and then it was gone again. Other than that wouldn't have mind seeing the princess and king react a bit more to the surrounding. Like the princess looking scared the closer the ice king comes and perhaps some similar animations added to the ice king as well.

Wasn't Entertaining Enough

For some reason every time I try to play this game it gets stuck on the loading screen forever. I'm pretty sure your game does work properly judging from the other feedback here but my computer works fine and everything is up to date on my end. Perhaps it would be worth looking into? It could just be me though. -__-

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Please PM me! What browser are you using? Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, other? HTML5 games like these are tricky in that some browsers support it while others don't.