Reviews for "Pepito's Show"

Oh. My. God. WAOUIYUFKUHLIJESVFBKALIWHSDBJKFAE <KFJNWALFM #U_U()*(RI TUY

TrasherMiKki responds:

What did you say about my mama?

how much would it cost to book pepito? I MUST KNOW.
Also you definitely made a fun little animation.

TrasherMiKki responds:

He has quite reasonable prices, but believe me, if you decide to take him to your party, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for the review!

Well goddamn, this was actually good. I was getting used to only finding cheap bullshit on here. The punchline could be drawn out some more, I guess.

TrasherMiKki responds:

Well, you could be right. Next time it's gonna be better! ;D
Thank you!

it was a well done animation. oh and also it was pretty cool how it gave the animated feeling of the old days, ahhhhh...pretty cool.

TrasherMiKki responds:

Mickey Mouse in 193x? :D I remebmer these days... and then World War II came. :C
Thank you!

wow
you really surprised me positively. please make more like this!
that kind of humor is solid and as you can see it brought you to the frontpage ;)

the only thing i didn't like is, that you recycled the audience's faces too often.

TrasherMiKki responds:

I'm glad that I succeed in suprising you. That's a rare thing these days, you know :D
Thanks!