Reviews for "FT: Christmas Adventures"

Anyone else see she talks out of her boobs?

Good little game!

I'm always a bit surprised when people criticize a game for what it's not trying to do. For example, I agree with zarfas that it would be original to have a bold, active woman more often. The 'Diva Mizuki Portal' game is fantastic in that regard - wow how SHE goes for it - but there ARE a few "cougar"-type games too, aren't there? Unprofessional school principals and teachers, a woman who picks up a hitch-hiker. But I agree, let's ALSO have more of Diva Mizuki on the prowl/attack!

But if Emily (in the present game) does, as girls commonly do in these games, offer a finishing school in sexual courtesy and personal respect (the corny compliments, and running an errand to do her a favor - if only as a way inside her pants), then she's not exactly a 'shrinking violet'. Until her final complete surrender, her fave position is clearly riding on top! (So, it's a wee bit hard to accuse her of being a timid passive ...)

I like the little Christmas puzzle myself - you have to work out by trial and error how to assemble the pieces and leave the parcel - and the puzzle is assembled very cutely for the season, I think.

Obviously, though, the best parts are still about delivering your own package to an off-duty receptionist! :) The best of the four shags are, to me, the second dream sequence, and the last one of all.

#2 (dream). All excellent are: "Camera angle" (looking up Emily's body from underneath as you shag her), the loose hang of her spiky hair with the cute pink tinge, the open mouth with her tongue showing, the alternate glazed look and the closed eyes, the size and swing of her breast (only *slightly* plastic in its excessive shine and nipple! - also slightly odd her other boob hardly moves, but let's move on before the mood goes off us ;) ...), the shiny bubble-round ass, and definitely the strong thigh and calf, enhanced by the fishnets, garter and knickers hanging off her calf - a sexy sign of fast removal for the fuck!

Okay, her 'entry point' might be a little more lovingly detailed. Okay, his penis looks at such an angle it would come out just below her belly button (!), when it should really go more UP. And okay, the "gentle" setting she likes is really verrrrrrry slow, you'd almost fall asleep mid-fuck! But the FAST and HARD settings more than make up for that. And it's a fantastic scene, despite little errors.

The last scene is also fab. Total surrender, by that stage she's like a fuckmokey in his arms (but the world's sexiest animal as he enjoys her). Nice are her wide-open mouth and tongue, her half-closed blissful eyes, that spiky pinky cheeky hair again. And of course, the way her large boob is partly squashed by his pressing her thighs back on to her body! (A couple of oddities again - her butt seems to have lost a lot of its roundness - surely he hasn't worn it down that much?!? :O - and most strange, I'm not sure how her monkey-clinging body is supported, which would be a problem! But when you get to FAST and HARD - wow! Since it's a game, don't worry about the practical bit, or the vanishing ass, too much! :D Emily's a wowzer creation. Punky but girly. And above all, sexy.

Other bits:

I like that "spermometer" again! :o)~

The English dialog is as usual a bit weird, and as usual takes a bit of working out in places. ("Emily, I have worked out" sounds like he's back from the gym .... "I've worked it out" maybe, as in solved a problem, but better still, "Emily, I've done it" - completed the task. The quaint English is charming in places, but a bit mystifying in others. Once again - offer - pls drop me a line if I can help with any dialog fine-tuning! Would be glad to help retain the charm but boost the clarity and come-on factor!)

On the other hand, I do liek those wordless female utterances in games like this. ("Huhh!" "Hoo-OOH?" "Hoooh!!!" "Oo", "OOOO-oooo!" "Mmmmmm!" - all sweet stuff! :o) )

This is a simple, alternating cute, beguiling and exciting little game. Despite its flaws, this has to be 5 stars for what it does, within its modest little ambitions. Well done!

do the girls in these games ever do anything assertive? this game wou.d be a lot better if the girl did someething instead of making the guy make all the 1st moves.,

no comment just 5 stars :D

how to I get past the house