For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FT: Christmas Adventures"

"Wow, sex already. That's a start.-oop! Nevermind then, onto plot I guess."
"My god you suck at your job."
"My GOD you suck at your job."
"Who the heck puts an apple in an icicle?!"
"Who puts a shovel in their house?!"
"Who locks their f*&%#!$ mailbox!?"
"YOU SUCK. AT YOUR JOB. Now come by place for christmas dinner. I'll make a turkey or somethin' an' dress it up real nice."

...

"Oh hey, hot lady."

Doesn't matter, had the hoopderscotch. 5 stars.

First of all, I am german. And so, maybe my english description is not the best ... like other members do write here. Because it doesn't is my native language, okay !?

Sweet, little christmas game. Emily is really hot. Especially her performance is better in graphic and artwork as some girls in other, usual games like would be in these kind. In my opinion she looks like 3D animated. Suprise, especially for a game from these company. Good also the idea to have already (in a dream) sex with her before you must do naturally a lot before the first date.

The small challenge with find the gift - package, open the postal box and some what to do in general is not really hard (it can here be helpful, if you have already skills with other riddle games). But a little bit complicated to solve on the first try. Nevertheless, it was a nice idea, I think, and not boring.

When you invite she, later you must respond some questions and give comments. Also that is not really difficult. But, if you make an error, you have to begin from the start. That's sick, but, a known problem it have so much games. No matter, from what for a company.

All in all, 3 from 5 stars for a real eye candy from a woman, gameplay.

i don't understand what I'm suppose to do

happy holiday........ good day everyone

5 stars for that..No comment